Product details of Vanity Mirror Lights Kit, LED Lights for Mirror with Dimmer
- High-quality bulbs-10 Hollywood style dimmable LED light bulbs, provide plenty on brightness to makeup in Dark. 6500K light bulbs are recommended by professional makeup artists. It is soft and not dazzling, so your eyes not be hurt by the light and it is no problem to make up for a long time
- ✅Easy set up-easy be installed in a few minutes. Easily stick it directly on the mirror, mirror frame or wall in a few minutes, and then plug and play with the included safe power adapter
- ✅Smart on/off touch dimmer switch to adjust the brightness for your need at any time. Make you relax to makeup under the ideal brightness and present a perfect makeup
- ✅19. 3Ft light kit in full length can be adjusted the length for your needs freely to keep your vanity makeup set beautiful and neat. The extra bulbs can be cut off
- ✅Multiple uses vanity light can be applied to make-up, fill light, decoration, and shooting, and so on. Mirror not included
Vansky Makeup Mirror Lights Kit
The Dimmable Vanity Mirror Lights Kit allows you to see up-close and in detail, allowing for easy makeup application. It is great for checking your hair and makeup before you leave.
Vansky Hollywood Style LED Vanity Mirror Lights Kit
- Cold white vanity LED mirror light, 10 levels brightness adjustable by the dimmer.
- 10 pcs small bulbs, 6500k daylight glow, no blinding, no glare.
- Less obvious white wire, make your makeup suit more beautiful.
- Provides your convenience in makeup in the dark surrounding.
- 16.5ft length led strip light, flexible to circle by matching your mirror size.
- 360 rotated bulb base.
- Easy to install on the surface of your mirror by the paster, strongly adhesive.
- Wide usage, can be used on the makeup mirror, wall, bathroom mirror, bedroom, etc.
Vansky LED Lights For Mirror
Bulb size: 45mm
Power supply: Standard USB 5V 2A
LED color temperature: 6000-6500K
How to install
1. Mark the position with the size of the mirror
2. Remove 3M glue and place the first bulb on the base as a base point
3. Adjust the length of the wire by rotating the bulb
4. Turn on the dimmer and adjust the brightness